Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LightRoom and iWeb

For some time now I have been wrestling with the idea of embedding a gallery created with LightRoom into a website created via iWeb...well, here's your awswer.

"yourpage.html" is the actual address where your gallery lives on your server.
"x" and "y" are actual numbers that you will need to input.

keeping scrolling to a value of no will make the gallery fit into the window that you create by putting in those numbers.

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this. I've been searching for a way to do this for a while. I was about buy Slideshow Pro for Lightroom and luckily came across this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what i did

    I have albums pages and those have the photo pages on them.

    Created a new photo page
    Copied a HTML Snippet onto it
    pasted
    "<"iframe src="http://web.me.com/user/slideshow_dir/index.html" width="1000" height="750" scrolling="no">
    "<"/frame">"
    (GET RID OF " ")

    I then took the existing dummy photos and dragged the first photo for the slideshow, send this image to the background

    deselect "enable Slideshow" from the inspector
    changed the page "Layout" content width and content height
    changed the page background to NONE
    and browser background to white or to match the slideshow

    dragged the snippet so that the left alligns with the left of the text.

    This gives you an appropriate looking page. It isn't perfect but its workable

    ReplyDelete